Cosmetic Dental Care at St. Leonards Green Dental
Feeling confident about the way your smile looks can give you all the more reason to show it off around your family, friends and colleagues. But if your teeth make you feel embarrassed, you may be hesitant to smile at all. Fortunately, our cosmetic dentistry options can transform your current smile into one that’s straighter, whiter and healthier looking.
Types of Cosmetic Treatments
No matter the current state of your smile, we can help you find the right solutions so it can look its best. Choose one or a combination of different cosmetic treatments to achieve the outcome that’s right for you.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges — When you need to restore or replace badly damaged teeth, porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays or bridges are an excellent choice. These restorations protect your bite by adding reinforcement without detracting from the appearance of your smile as a whole.
- Dental Veneers — Mask your healthy front teeth to create a straight, white smile in just a couple of appointments. Dental veneers are ideal for covering mild crowding, discolouration and uneven teeth. They’re bonded directly over the teeth that you see when you smile.
- Implants — Do you have missing teeth that need to be replaced? Dental implants are a permanent restoration that can support customised crowns, bridges or dentures. They’re made to function just like natural teeth and can last for life.
- Teeth Whitening — Safely brighten your teeth to reveal whiter enamel for a more youthful glow. Professional whitening is a great way to start your smile makeover or as a stand-alone cosmetic treatment. Choose a same-day whitening treatment or have convenient, customised trays made to use at home.
- Smile Makeovers — Not sure where to start at your cosmetic dentistry consultation? We can map out a dramatic smile makeover plan that incorporates a variety of strategies on a tooth-by-tooth approach to significantly change the way you look.
- Dentures — Efficiently replace your missing teeth with a custom designed full or partial denture. Dentures can be traditional removable appliances or attached on top of implants for added stability.
Is It Time for a Smile Makeover?
Investing in cosmetic dental treatment is a personal decision that people do for a wide variety of reasons. Sometimes it’s because they’ve lost weight and want to look as great as they feel, they’re getting back into the dating scene, or they wish to overcome embarrassment about the way their teeth look.
We’re here to work with you discreetly and confidently to help you achieve the end goals that you have in mind. The better you’re able to share your smile makeover wants and concerns, the more thoroughly we’ll be able to create a plan that fits you emotionally as well as physically.
GET STARTED TODAY
Request a cosmetic dentistry consultation during your next exam. New patients are always welcome. Contact us today to book an appointment!
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.